Miller Medical Clinic is now offering Testosterone Deficiency testing and treatment options. To find out if you may be a candidate for this treatment, please read and answer the ADAM questionnaire below. The initial cost of $75.00 includes complete labwork and treatment. There are NOT two separate charges for labwork and treatment. After the initial visit we can file INSURANCE to reduce your cost on future visits. Please call our office for more information.
Do not be fooled by other clinic's advertisements. At Miller Medical Clinic you will have no hidden fees for Testosterone Deficiency Treatment. Everything will be explained to you up front.
Once again, Always the Best of Care at the Best Prices.
Testosterone Deficiency Alert Questionnaire.
The Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males (ADAM) questionnaire was designed by Dr. J.E. Morley, St. Louis University Health Sciences Center, Division of Geriatric Medicine and GRECC, St. Louis VA Medical Center. Clinically validated, it has been shown to be highly effective in screening for testosterone deficiency.
Please circle the number of all questions that you would answer "yes" to.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength, endurance or both?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life?
6. Are you sad, grumpy, or both?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?